Warm up game for accident prevention
Suva's augmented reality app "Warm-up" helps skiers and snowboarders to warm up optimally before their first ride to avoid injuries. It takes place on the smartphone in the real environment. A central function of the app is a game in which users can experience a virtual snowball fight and free Wendy Holdener's avatar figure from evil ice gnomes. In this way, users warm up through play, either as individual players or in a group challenge. The project was executed in collaboration with Apptiva.
- Motivation to warm up before the first ride
- Reduction of the risk of injury
- Improvement of movement control
- Playful encouragement to warm up
- Raising awareness of the importance of warming up and safety awareness.
Benefit: App integration and promotion campaign
- Integration and linking with existing app (Suva Slope Track)
- Playful, attractive promotion campaign for accident prevention
- Awareness raising and sensitization
- Target group expansion