afca. ag has been creating smart software solutions for complex problems for over 25 years.
Mixed Reality, cloud computing, data management and web apps are among the focus areas of the IT company. A holocratic organizational model, a clear focus on the end users and an enthusiasm for innovative technologies are the driving forces of the company.
According to the current trend afca. is growing its team.
- Decisions – Decisions are made based on content, not on the position of the employee.
- Responsibility – Everyone takes responsibility for their actions.
- Value – Everyone contributes to afca in the most valuable way.
- Communication – Direct communication and casual exchange is important to us.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – We promote the entrepreneurial awareness of all team members.
- Design and development of spatial user interfaces for Mixed Reality (3D)
- Design and development of traditional user interfaces for desktop, web and mobile applications (2D)
- Leading envisioning, ideation and design thinking workshops with customers and end users
- Very varied projects in a small, versatile team
- Creation of design systems and further development of the corporate identity of the company
- Courage and motivation to bring in own ideas into the projects
- Degree in graphic design, industrial design, human computer interaction, information design or comparable qualification (FH/Uni)
- Great emphasis on usability, familiar with user-centered design methods
- Good communication skills
- At least 2 years professional experience in UI/UX design
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in AR / MR / VR (or with spatial design)
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Nice to have: Blender / Cinema4D / CAD / Unity3D / Visual Studio / Git / HTML5-CSS-JS / Office365 / Miro